A Long Time Coming

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Well, I have been meaning to put together this photo montage for quite some time. And I'm excited to say, that it is finally done! It's been almost two years since we brought Caleb home from China...but it's better late than never. I've included some photos that highlight our trip, as well as a tiny piece of video from our Gotcha Day. I had some issues with the music and Youtube, so I've had to re-work it. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching.

3 comments:

The Raudenbush Family 1/04/2010  

Well done video! Really enjoyed watching it.
Kelly

HeReignsOnHi 1/13/2010  

What a wonderful photo montage! Caleb will LOVE seeing himself! Thanks for sharing!

Fliss and Mike Adventures 2/25/2010  

Oh I loved this...

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP