Me and the kidlets

Sunday, February 20, 2011

At Christmas time, I had this realization that I have very few photos of me WITH my kidlets....reason being, I am ALWAYS behind my lens. Upon this realization, Patrick informed me that he would be forcing me to the other side so that we could not only preserve memories of our children but also Mommy WITH her children. So here are a few photos of me with the little ones I love so dearly. Thanks, honey, for the reminder to stop and hand my camera over. (Photos taken by my lovely hubby.)



3 comments:

Stephanie 2/20/2011  

So good of you to get in front of the camera. You are beautiful and your children will cherish seeing pictures of you guys together.
Boy, they are sweet!

Jancy 2/25/2011  

You look just as your beautiful as your children. Good job Patrick! I know I need to do the same thing, but I think most moms are guilty. :-)

Fliss and Mike Adventures 2/27/2011  

Am loving the photos... thank you for the gorgeous day at the baseball... I am so glad that I decided to stop by...

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP