Chillin' in the breeze

Monday, April 29, 2013

Blow. Blow.  Wipe. Wipe.
Yes, I actually dusted off my big girl camera this past week and snapped a few photos of the dumplings enjoying themselves at our favorite-y favorite park by the river.  Our move a few months ago makes it less convenient to venture there.  Add to that the big cul-de-sac and neighborhood kids, and we haven't spent a whole lotta time there this spring.  Well, I hope to change that these next few weeks.  I certainly can't predict how well re-entry to the U.S. will go this summer when we all return home from China with Havi. So I want to make sure the dumplings enjoy some days at the park while I'm completely cohoerent and functioning.

So last week, we did just that....enjoyed a beautiful day at the park.

Madeline enjoyed blowing her face dry as well as her hands after using the potty. And Caleb decided to photo bomb the shot.  That stinker!
Look at those furrowed, grouchy eyebrows.
Then she thought she'd pinch them for good measure.
Seriously, I love that park.  I love the oak trees and the gorgeous view of the river. No, I didn't snap any down by the river because I took these in the middle of the day.  But ya better believe we're gonna do our best to catch some sunsets down there this summer.

Well, this weekend we actually sneaked away as a familia to attend the wedding of the daughter of dear friends of ours.  I brought my big girl camera with me and snapped a bunch of shots during our trip to the beach and around the hotel, but I didn't bring it to the actual wedding.  I did, however, bring my iPhone, for which I am glad.  You'll have to wait until I get those photos uploaded and posted to hear about where the wedding was held.  It was pretty stinkin' cool if you ask me.  That's why I'm keeping mum until I actually share the photos.  And if you're my sister and you're reading this, zip your lips too! he he.

3 comments:

Deb 5/02/2013  

My lips are sealed...ha, ha. Love the angles and you captured their emotions beautifully. Can't edit to see your next post.

Erin 5/02/2013  

They are both really truly beautiful children. Wonderful photos and looks like a fun day at the park!

Kim Cunningham 5/06/2013  

Looks like a beautiful day! I hope you get some long leisurely days before you travel to get that sweet baby!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP