Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

May your holidays be blessed!

Here is our Christmas card for this year..the front
...and the back.

I thought I'd also include a few shots that didn't make the cut.  For kicks, I had the dumplings do a jumping shot.  They had a lot of fun doing it, even if they couldn't quite get their jumps timed right.

Well, I know I haven't been the best at blogging these days.  That kind of bums me out.  Unlike November, I picked up my camera a bit more in December.  I just haven't had the time to share those photos here.  I still plan to share some of them...like our recent trip to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party.  This last week of December will be very busy, with sharing Christmas and my year in review (which just might include more than a handful of photos I haven't had the chance to share on the blog yet lol).

Anyway... enjoy this special time of year with your loved ones.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah!!!

2 comments:

Unknown 12/26/2014  

Happy Christmas to all of you too!!! Great jumping shots! So warm and sunny in Florida - we had rain Christmas Eve and some sun on Christmas Day.
May God bless you
Love
Bammy

Melissa 12/26/2014  

I loved the jumping shots! You couldn't have made a bad choice with your crew.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP