Jin Bei and her markers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

So today marks one week home, and I decided to give Jin Bei her Crayola wonder color markers. These are wonderful, as they only write on special paper. She figured out quite quickly how to get the caps on and off, which is no surprise because she's a little smartie pants. But true to form (like her crayons and the ziplock bag), she was more interested in taking the caps on and off instead of actually using her markers. Just precious. By the way, I took this video with my new iphone, which I am totally digging. Thanks, honey!

6 comments:

Cheri 8/08/2010  

Wow! That is so great! Joy has such a terrible temper and gets frustrated so easily. I sure wish she'd try a bit harder. Right now she is mad because she cannot get the blocks snapped together. Poor girl!

Colleen Cocci 8/08/2010  

WOW! What a smartie she is! And her patience! I cringed when she removed the cap with her teeth (that's something I do a lot and Jim hates it... I can see why now). With your gentle prompting, she totally understands! I loved the "awesome" at the end. JUST PRECIOUS!

Deb 8/08/2010  

She is just precious! I don't know if I should let Leah see this one. She might get some ideas. tee-hee ;)

Toni 8/09/2010  

I especially love that she is already saying "awesome!"

Melissa 8/09/2010  

That is to sweet! I love that "awsome" Her voice is just to sweet.
More please, I love the videos.

Allison 8/12/2010  

Well, what a little smarty pants! We have the same markers and Xan loves to do the same thing, lid on, lid off. I love that she said "Awesome!" what a delight!!!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP