Sunday Snapshot: Get ready for fall!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall is a busy season around here. Why? It's no secret in our household that we are tried and true Florida Gator fans. My beloved boys down in The Swamp are so fun to watch each Saturday. I LOVE Florida football. I LOVE the SEC! And I can't wait for conference play to begin next week!


Saturdays in the fall are also busy with baseball. This season Caleb has moved up to Coach pitch. We are so excited to watch him take this next step. Two of his friends, Jack and George, are on his team. So it will be great fun for all.

Madeline will also be playing tee ball this fall. We hope. LOL. She's signed up and will play under Caleb's old coach from the spring, Coach Randy. He's so patient and understanding with the kids. He makes tee ball fun, which it should be. And somehow Coach Randy has talked me into being Team Mom. I'm looking forward to it. Kinda. lol.

Anyway, I'm still editing photos from our China reunion trip and vacation. I also have lots to say about homeschooling. But I will leave those for another post.

Before I sign off, though, I have to give a big shout out to my brother-in-law, Andy, who is celebrating his birthday today. Yes, on 9.11. Ever since that tragic day ten years ago, his birthday has taken on a new meaning. Yes, we celebrate you, Andy. But we also celebrate those who lost their lives in the terror attacks that horrible day. With each year that passes, may your families find healing. Thanks, Andy, for sharing the spotlight on your special day. You rock!


If you're wondering what Sunday Snapshot is, feel free to check out Stefanie's blog. Have a great week everone!



Sunday Snapshot

11 comments:

Merrill 9/11/2011  

Ah...the "other" orange and blue...I actually have lots of Gator friends. We just have to agree to disagree every fall. :) We are actually going to the Auburn-Florida game in October. Can't wait!

Chris 9/11/2011  

Your kids are adorable!!

Fall is so much fun! :)

Go Gators!

The Raudenbush Family 9/11/2011  

What adorable pictures of them all decked out. :) Such fun.

My husband's birthday is 9/10. His father died on his birthday in 1999 and then after 9/11/01 -- his birthday has taken on a whole new meaning really.

Cora 9/12/2011  

What cute little fans!

Deb 9/12/2011  

Fabulous photos of my precious niece and nephew. Thanks for the shout out ;)

Amy 9/12/2011  

I love the photos!

Cheri 9/12/2011  

Sweet photos! Funny how football rarely gets mentioned in our house unless it is "futball" (soccer), which consumes our fall schedule.

Happy birthday to your BIL. My twins share his same birthday, 9/22/2002. Hard to believe they'd be (gasp) 9 years old! I wish they were here, but God, in his amazing way, had other plans for theirs and my life.

Ruthie 9/12/2011  

Your children are precious!!!

Nancy 9/12/2011  

gorgeous photos! Please say that first color one is framed somewhere in your home! Gorgeous!
Nancy-of the crazy 8

Suzette 9/14/2011  

Beautiful children you have! Found your blog through our Sunday snapshot. I haven't been so good about updating since school started. I enjoyed looking back at your trip to China and your blessings of adoption. God has blessed us indeed!

Fliss and Mike Adventures 10/10/2011  

We need to get together...

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP