Sunday Snapshot: Cousins

Sunday, November 13, 2011

When Madeline and I participated in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure a few weeks ago, we stayed at my sister and Andy's place. After the race, we had the chance to hang out for a wee little bit before having to head home. My sister asked me to snap a few photos of Baby Joshua, since he turned 3 months old. Isn't he a doll?! And yes, at 3 months, he's working on holding his little head up! You go, Joshua!



Then we had a great idea to have Madeline and Leah "model" the tops we just sewed the girls. I like some of Chelsea Andersen's patterns and am always delighted when she makes some for McCalls. (When Joann's has their sales, I can snatch these up for $1. That's my kind of price!) Anyway, such was the case with this cute little number. Too bad both girls were NOT interested in modeling for us in any way, shape, or form.

We managed this shot.


But we mostly got this.


Madeline was a little more cooperative than Leah.



The V-Tech camera prop you see in Madeline's lap....um, not good. Counterproductive.



Oh well. We tried. I think the tops turned out cute. You can get a better idea of Leah's top by checking out my sister's blog. And you might have noticed Madeline's when we visited the Statue of Liberty. I have plans to make a few more. It came together so quickly and can be worn all year if you layer it for winter months. I also have a few more sewing projects that were put on hold for the kids' costumes- a cute bubble top and simple skirt, plus this one again. Just gotta find the time...

Anyway, if you'd like to know what Sunday Snapshot is, head on over to Stefanie's blog

Sunday Snapshot

2 comments:

Deb 11/13/2011  

Thanks for sharing these pics, sweet sis. Love ya!

Stefanie 11/13/2011  

They might not have been exactly what you were hoping for, but I think these are gorgeous! And I love the outfits, too :)
Happy Sunday!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP