Favorite Photo Friday: Our little dancer

Friday, January 6, 2012



Earlier this week, I got a phone call from a local dance studio where I had placed Madeline on a waiting list for their 3yo creative movement class. They wanted to let me know that they had room in the class for her if we were interested. You bet! It had been two months since I placed her name on the waiting list. So I had given up any notion she would be dancing at all this spring. Needless to say, Madeline is tickled pink!


 

And because she is, I am too!



the long road

5 comments:

Deb 1/07/2012  

Precious girl!

Stephanie 1/07/2012  

So sweet! (And I love the new look to your blog. :))

Grandma (Bammy) 1/07/2012  

What a beautiful little dancer you will be, Madeline!!!

Melissa 1/10/2012  

Love it! Madeline is turning into such a beautiful "big girl". Iris won't let me call her a baby anymore. I think I may have to try ballet for Iris. She loves to copy her big sister who is a ballerina. However, Iris lacks a little in the grace department. Oh well, she tries.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! 1/11/2012  

She looks so excited!! She is a precious little thing...... Hope she is enjoying her new dance classes!!

Have a wonderful week~

xo,

Lisa

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP