It's how we roll

Thursday, August 29, 2013

I've been meaning to do a little photo shoot with Havi since she's been with us 2 months.  You know, something worth sharing with her orphanage and foster family.  This series of photos didn't make the cut.  However, it's pretty much how we roll in the summer time.
  After swimming in the pool in the afternoon, a new diaper is put in on...and that's about it.
 I spotted Havi hanging out in our large bay window in the kitchen one afternoon and couldn't help but snap a few of her in her summer attire.
And speaking of the pool, I have been spending some time with her trying to get her to float and put her head under, both of which she is doing.  I don't let her float by herself yet, but she can completely relax on her back.  I'm totally impressed.  And going under?  Well, she doesn't like to close her lips/mouth, but she does hold her breath and comes up just fine.  No coughing at all.  I think she'll be all ready for lessons with Ms. Carmen in the spring.  She'll be doing her swim-float-swim sequence in no time.  And hopefully she'll be potty-trained by then too!  That'd be nice. 

I just love her.

Linking up with my friend, Kim over at Little by Little.

Little by Little

7 comments:

June K 8/29/2013  

Havi looks so happy all the time. What a cutie. Thanks for sharing.

Kim Cunningham 8/29/2013  

What a doll! I love the simple down to a diaper images. You can really capture the essence of a baby/toddler! Her smile is infectious. How do you stand it? I'm soooo glad you linked today! No pressure to keep it up, but I love having you here today!

Jennie 8/29/2013  

More photos - Yeah! What a beautiful cherub. Joy personified in those photos.

Deb 8/29/2013  

I love that girl and her smile!!! And I love the rest of the family! Ha! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Kate 8/29/2013  

She is darling! I can't get over how much her arm looks exactly like Jillians. Sweet sweet sweet.

...melody... 8/31/2013  

What a cutie! I'm so impressed with her swimming skills too. :)

Life with Kaishon 9/12/2013  

She is perfect. Absolutely perfect. What a beautiful post filled with pictures of your sweet baby girl.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP