It's pumpkin time!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Well, 'tis the season to be busy! Sheesh!

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I snapped these photos, but it really has.  Across the street from our old house is a church that puts together a little pumpkin patch come October.  Whereas we once walked out the front door to pick out pumpkins, we now have to get in the car and drive, which means actually having to plan our visit.  Anyway, we did manage to get our act together and not wait until the day before Halloween like last year.  It just seems I can't get my act together to get the photos up.  Anyway, here they are...because I have a birthday celebration and trick-or-treating photos that are also waiting to be shared and are giving these photos a swift kick in the rear.
(An osprey decided to serenade us atop the steeple.)
Later that night, the dumplings couldn't wait to paint their pumpkins.
We had such a fun little afternoon. I'm so glad we were able to squeeze it in with all of the tennis Caleb has been playing on the weekends.  I never did get a shot of all the finished pumpkins.  Shame on me.  I still have time though.

Next up...some fun in the sun and a little birthday celebration.

4 comments:

lisacng 11/03/2014  

Love the shot of Madeline pointing at her pumpkin! She's like "This one is mine!" Cute photo of all the kids with their pumpkins! Seems like everything must be planned these days. We hardly do anything spur of the moment!

Grandma (Bammy) 11/03/2014  

Great photos with the children!! They look happy to decorate their own pumpkins!!
Love
Bammy

Deb 11/03/2014  

Love these photos! I spy Havi's adorable outfit!

Cheri 11/08/2014  

I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! I must have missed your blog change. And here I thought you stopped blogging!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP