Any news is better than none at all

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yesterday I put in a call to our agency as I was seeing that other transfer families who frequent the Rumor Queen forum (RQ), were getting their new LIDs. I had just learned myself that C*A* would not notify families of their new LID but that agencies had to inquire. I thought I would be sharing new information about the process with our agency....but nope....they already knew that. *sigh*

At the very least, our agency said they would have our in-China rep contact C*A* again to find out the latest on our case. Well, I got word from our agency today that they contacted C*A* last night and was told we would have to wait another week before we got our new LID. Before our dossier can be reviewed and approved (LOA), we must have a new LID. So we continue to wait....

I am hopefuly we'll have a new LID next week. If that is the case, our travel is looking a lot more like June or July. And although I would love to travel as soon as possible to bring our daughter home, God has given me a peace about the whole thing. It would've been nice to travel in the spring but the summer would be great, too. In the meantime, our love just continues to grow for our precious girl.


Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by 2008

Back to TOP