New photos of both our kiddos!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ni Hao, Madeline!




I am stunned to have received these updated photos so quickly. I just asked our Ch*in@ coordinator for some updated measurements on Tuesday, and today I received 2 new photos of the most precious little girl, desperate for some pink in her wardrobe! Of all the wintercoats she's been photographed in, this one seems to be the most popular.

I also can't wait for the weather to warm up for her so she can move her left arm more freely. I'm sure that jacket is so thick they can't even roll up that sleeve. Her poor arm looks like it's just hanging there by her side.

It looks like her hair has grown in a smidge since her birthday chop. I sure hope they just let it grow out for the next 2 months. If not, it's okay too. It's only hair; it'll grow back.

I'm thrilled to have these photos because I didn't even ask for them. I just asked for updated measurements because I am starting to pack for Madeline. Thanks to my niece, Leah, I am able to make some good guesses at what sizes to bring. But it sure would be nice to get a new weight and height, so I feel better about it.

And to give a brief update on our I-800A/I-800 situation...

Our SW was able to overnight our new updated home study the other day. So instead of receiving it today, I received it yesterday. Unfortunately, I didn't get Patrick to sign the paperwork. So when the home study arrived a day early, that meant I had to drive 40 minutes to his office to get his signature and then head over to FedEx office to ship it. It chewed up a good bit of my afternoon yesterday. But I am happy to report that it has been successfully delivered to the immigration lockbox in Texas this morning. Hooray. Two little pieces of good news this morning. I like the trend we're starting.....


***I'm also adding 2 photos of Caleb dressed up as the flower boy for Lily's wedding.

So serious

And always so silly


He's growing up so fast and getting more handsome by the day!

9 comments:

Deb 4/22/2010  

You are right, sis. You better have a tight leash on your son!

And the fabulous pics of Madeline. I can't wait to see her in the adorable outfits you have been making.

Allison 4/22/2010  

Gorgeous kids!!! I must say, you keep saying you want to add some "girly" things to Madeline's wardrobe, and I can't wait to bring Xander home so he doesn't have to wear anymore pink, he's often in girl clothes. :)

It's getting closer!!!

Barbara 4/22/2010  

wow - can't believe my grandchildren!!! Can't wait to meet Madeline!! hope all goes well for you with your paperwork.

Stephanie 4/22/2010  

What beautiful children! So happy for you that you received new pics of Madeline!

Colleen Cocci 4/23/2010  

What a charmer Caleb is! And Madeline is beautiful! Praying all goes well with your paperwork and your schedule to get to China.

Anonymous 4/25/2010  

Eva,
Caleb is so handsome...
Madeline is so ADORABLE! Sent you a pm on Bethany forum
Lori Borah

Fliss and Mike Adventures 4/28/2010  

And how handsome he is...
You are going to have to tell me Madeline's size in clothes when you can...
Hugs to you all

Anonymous 4/30/2010  

Wow, What beautiful children you have. Very lucky mommy.
I think I will wait to get updates on Iris till later in May, I want to see her out of those big coates.

Becky 8/17/2010  

He is a very handsome young man! I love the pics of him all dressed up for the wedding!

Your daughter is just as precious as they come too! I have enjoyed reading your journey thank you for sharing. I can't wait to see her bloom.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP