Sunday Snapshot: 9 months old

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Gina's golf tournament was an amazing success!

Unfortunately, I was so "caught up" in playing and having fun that I hardly took a photo and none blog worthy.
Since I do want to talk about it, though, I will leave that for a separate post.

After the tournament was over, as well as our home study visit with our social worker,
my sister asked me to take some 9 month old photos of my nephew, Joshua.

So I obliged.



He was a little bit big for this teacup prop.
But oh well.
Still cute as can be.

I love how he's grabbing his leg in this shot.


He really paid no attention to me or my sister, Deb.
He was more interested in the guy mowing his lawn and his sister and cousins.


And if he wasn't looking around at them...
well, he was trying to eat the grass.



This next photo makes me laugh.
I've titled it,"Who wants to eat grass and not look at the camera? Ooo, ooo....me!!!"


Just last month when I last saw Joshua, he wasn't crawling.
Now, we have to chase him down.



This little guy is such a blessing. He's such an easygoing baby. 
Truly, he is.

We love you, Josh!

These were shot with my Nikon D700, 85mm 1.4 around 6:30pm.
Settings f/1.6, ISO 400, shutter speed 1/3200- 1/6400.

For more Sunday Snapshots, stop on by Stefanie's blog.



Ni Hao Yall

8 comments:

Deb 4/29/2012  

Ack!!! You know how I love these pictures! Thanks for sharing them sweet sis. I'll be linking up for sure!

Cheri 4/29/2012  

He sure is a cutie.

Yvette 4/29/2012  

cutie pie and love the shirt!!

Sophi Belle 4/30/2012  

Oh, they're so adorable! Must have a cup like that!

Stefanie 4/30/2012  

Oh my goodness! Such chubby deliciousness... he's adorable!

Stephanie 4/30/2012  

What a hoot! I love the overflowing chub in the tea cup. Delicious!

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography 4/30/2012  

Oh my gosh- these are darling!!!!

Life with Kaishon 5/01/2012  

So totally adorable. That grass looks PERFECT. Wow. I am impressed with the lawn mower!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP