Gina's Tournament

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

As I mentioned in my previous post, I was too preoccupied with the tournament to stop and take photos.
I had taken these photos of Caleb to contribute to the tournament photos.




But as I said, I took just a few (like 2!)...and they were blech.
Gina's friend, Debbie, was named tourney photographer.
She managed to zip around and get some fun photos.

Here I am with Andy, my brother-in-law, and Gina.



And here is a shot of our foursome.
That's Andy's father, Phil, on the right and Phil's friend, Jack, on the left.




The morning was not without a hiccup.
There was an oversight with our team's registration.
But after a few conversations, we got everything straightened out.
Although we weren't a top finisher, we had a LOT of fun...and lots of laughs.

We went "above capacity" on the number of participants and had over 30 volunteers.  
After the tournament, there was a lot of food and some raffles.
I had to skip out as soon as I finished the last hole because I had to get back to my sister's place to meet our social worker.  Our last hole was the 18th, so Deb brought Madeline and Leah over to the green to watch us putt.  The girls were so precious.  I felt like Phil Mickelson after a win, with his kids running out to green. lol.

Anyway, we are so grateful for the opportunity to support such a great cause.
Our hearts are so full of love for Gina and her dear family.
Please continue to pray for her.

3 comments:

Deb 5/01/2012  

Thank you dear sister, for sharing about this day. Thank you for playing for TeamGina. Hugs!

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography 5/03/2012  

What a great time - love all these pics. Prayers still flowing for her.

Kim Cunningham 5/03/2012  

Hi Eva! I'm happy that you stopped by my blog and introduced yourself! I'm spending some time at your blog tonight and I love your pictures! You have two precious dumplings! I look forward to visiting here more. I'm adding you to my bookmarks now!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP