Happy Birthday....to my sister and me!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to us!

I couldn't think of anyone better to share my birthday with!
We'll be celebrating it together a bit later this month since we both have so much going on.

Anyway, go check out the cute card she made herself. 
She's so talented!

Here we are celebrating our birthday together last year.
We definitely need more photos together!  Sheesh!

Love you girl!


{I must be wearing higher shoes in the shot because I definitely look taller than her, and she's got me beat by one whole inch!}


6 comments:

Cheri 5/09/2012  

Happy Birthday, Ladies! What a sweet relationship to have!

Deb 5/09/2012  

Happy birthday, girl!!! I couldn't remember when we had this picture taken. A whole year ago. Wow, time flies! Love you girlie, can't wait to celebrate!

Pieces of Sunshine 5/10/2012  

You definitely look like sisters too. Wonderful you had a chance to celebrate together.

Grandma (Bammy) 5/10/2012  

A very Happy Birthday to two great Moms!!!
Lots of love
Barbara Bammy

Melissa 5/10/2012  

Happy Birthday to two very beatiful ladies.

michele 5/14/2012  

Happy Birthday Girls!!!!
Love-
Michele

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP