Fun in the sun

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Are you tired yet of all the photos at the park from this summer?
I just can't help myself when the sun is shining near sunset.  Believe me, we had plenty of sunsets covered in clouds.  So when it's shining, I can't help but capture some sun flare.  I love the feeling of being drenched in the sun.  

We are still enjoying our afternoons and evenings at the park by the river, when we're not running to dance or baseball.  It truly has become our most favorite-y favorite place to be second to home.



The kids love to race each other through the field as we make our way from the playground to the river.




Then they can't help trying to skip throwing rocks into the water.
We love this place!!!!

I'm linking up with my friend, Kim.  Be sure to stop by her blog for more little things.
Little by Little

11 comments:

Kim Cunningham 9/20/2012  

Eva, I'm so glad to see your link! You do such a great job capturing sunflare! The lighting and bokeh are magical. That park looks like an amazing place to spend your evenings. Of course, the dumplings are as cute as ever!

Cheri 9/20/2012  

Wow such great picks the last two posts. I wish I was a little more camera savvy.

Gina @ Kleinworth & Co. 9/20/2012  

I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!!! The flare is so pretty & it just looks so enjoyable there. Great job!!!!

Deb 9/20/2012  

Love that flare, girl! You rocked it! And of course, I love seeing photos of my niece and nephew!

Grandma (Bammy) 9/20/2012  

Can't wait to see my grandkids soon!! Great pictures with the sun!!!
Love Bammy

Kate 9/20/2012  

Beautiful series Eva. I just love seeing them playing and having such fun. Love love love!

MamaSparrow 9/21/2012  

The park at golden hour is one of my favorite places to be! That park looks so lovely and your photos are gorgeous.

Stephanie 9/21/2012  

I love the sunflare pictures!!

Jess 9/21/2012  

This are so lovely Eva! Beautiful!

lisacng @ expandng.com 9/25/2012  

I love the 3rd photo of Madeline, surrounded by light! Beautiful, all of them! Love sun flare too. You've captured them nicely!

Great Scott 9/30/2012  

you know i am a big time sucker for sun flare - so i LOVE all of these. my favorite is the first one in the series of your two dumplings getting ready to race. so cute!

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP