Girls in pink

Monday, February 11, 2013

Last week Madeline's dance class had observation day.  It's been a while since we've watched the girls, so it was a real treat.  I'm glad I'm always toting my big girl camera around with me. Otherwise I would've missed these shots.

Madeline has been requesting double braids for her hair lately.  Apparently they're fun to play with while stretching.
It's so exciting to see all the girls improve their technique and grow as little dancers.

After returning home from class, the kids played in the cul-de-sac.  I could tell that the sunset was going to be pretty awesome, and it didn't disappoint.

4 comments:

michele 2/11/2013  

Great Pictures!
I miss Lydia dancing...but she doesn't!
Very Sweet!
Auntie Shell

lisacng @ expandng.com 2/11/2013  

Yay for having your big girl camera all the time! I admit I don't always have mine. Love the soft look of the photos in the classroom and wow on that sunset indeed. I love when the clouds puff like that and the sky is pink.

Kim Cunningham 2/12/2013  

I just love tiny ballerinas in pink!

Grandma (Bammy) 2/13/2013  

Oh Madeline - how cute your braids are - you look so beautiful!!
I love you
Love
Bammy

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP