Happy Birthday to Us!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Well, it's that time of year.  It's the day when I have the privilege of celebrating my birthday with my amazing partner-in-crime twin sister.  For this year's birthday post, I thought I'd share a few photos of us through the years.  It just so happens that I am on the right (or top) in all of these images.  So that makes it easy to distinguish who is who.

9 months old
6 years old
13 years old
8 years ago at our childhood home
Last year
It's hard to imagine that we are turning 29 years old this year.  Oh wait, I forgot to add another ten.  Sorry.  Gotta brush up on my math skills.  Anyway, the plan for today is to play a little on the river with my little dumplings and hubby, like we did a few years ago.  Then tomorrow Caleb has a tennis tournament in my sister's neck of the woods.  So we will follow up the tournament with a birthday dinner celebration together.  I can't wait to give my sister her gift this year.  I know more than one person who will also be happy about her being its recipient.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Debbiecakes!!!!!
I love you something fierce, girl!!!

4 comments:

Deb 5/09/2014  

So you did it girl! You out did me. I love taking a stroll down memory lane. Awesome pics. I have the one of the two of us that was in bubbi's room. Dare I post it?!ha! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. And I am racking my brain trying to figure out my gift. If you peek at my blog tomorrow, you'll get a glimpse of your mother's day card. I can't help but share it since I won't see you Sunday. Love ya girl!!!!

Anonymous 5/09/2014  

Happy Birthday to the twins!
Love
Bammy

Cheri 5/10/2014  

Happy ten year anniversary of your 29th birthdays! Enjoy being with each other. You look so much alike, yet I can tell the difference. I like that in twins. Have fun with tennis!

lisacng @ expandng.com 5/12/2014  

Happy 29 :). You two can split the extra 10 :). How coincidental (or not) you are always on the right or top. Who's older? By how many minutes :).

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP