2012 Year in review

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year to you all!
I meant to write this post yesterday, but time got the best of me.  So here is our 2012 year in review... a day late.

There was no way I could narrow down each month to just one photo because we honestly had such a busy year.  Not only that, 2012 found me behind my camera like I've never been before.  I know I sound like a broken record, but the passing of dear sweet Gina has impacted my life tremendously.  Thanks to Gina, this year I found my purpose behind my lens.  So here are the images that tell our family's 2012 story, in chronological order.

January
Madeline started dance :: celebrated Caleb's 7th birthday

February
Disney just because :: baseball season began

March
Madeline turned 4 :: Spring training

April
Met the Crebbin crew :: got serious about photography
Caleb lost his first tooth :: Gina's golf tournament
May
every day moments :: celebrated Mother's Day & my birthday
June
Father's Day :: Madeline's dance recital
paperchasing for Havi :: Gina's funeral
July
Summer days :: Madeline's Family Day celebration
Bammy's visit :: expanded my photography skills
August
More summer fun :: road trip to Miami :: homeschooling
September & October
life :: Disney :: baseball
Go Team Gina :: Halloween
 family visit to Connecticut :: lifeNovember & December
life :: celebrated Caleb's 5 year Family Day
moved :: New York City
Christmas

Well, my hope in 2013 is to do a month-in-review at the end of each month, like my friend Jill, not at the end of the year like today. lol. Anyway, I hope and pray that in 2013, not only we will see our daughter Havi's face, but that we will get to travel to China to bring her home too.  I also plan to do school with Madeline more regularly.  And I hope to continually push myself to grow as a photographer, a wife, a mother, and a child of God.  

Happy New Year to all of you readers!  I hope you'll stick around for another year.

7 comments:

Deb 1/01/2013  

Love seeing all of these photos again. You are truly a wonderful photographer and I love learning from you. Thanks so much for sharing your life with all of blog land. I am truly thankful. {{{Hugs dear sister}}}

Toni 1/01/2013  

Privilege to make the highlight reel:) Happy New Year!

Gina @ Kleinworth & Co. 1/02/2013  

PHENOMENAL year in photos. You take the most beautiful pictures of your gorgeous family. I so very much enjoy visiting you. HUGS!!! Can't wait to see what you capture in '13 because you found your photo purpose & it's a wonderful one.

lisacng @ expandng.com 1/03/2013  

What a lovely look back at 2012 in photos! The baby in the teacup is hilarious! Great photos of your kids, very vibrant! Hope you get to see Havi in person in 2013 too!

Fannie 1/04/2013  

Great photos!!! I'm about to start a photography class and I can't wait to improve my skills before china!! :) Can't wait to see little havi and emilie's faces!!! It's going to be a GREAT year!! :)

Fannie 1/04/2013  

Great photos!!! I'm about to start a photography class and I can't wait to improve my skills before china!! :) Can't wait to see little havi and emilie's faces!!! It's going to be a GREAT year!! :)

michele 1/08/2013  

Loved the placement of all the pictures, they all came out really well!
Good job!
Hugs,
Aunt Shell

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP