Her little piggies

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Havi recently discovered the stash of nail polish I keep in my bathroom and has been asking me to paint her piggy toes.  So one morning, I indulged her a bit.  Since it was the first time I was painting them for her, I thought I would capture the moment.  So I pulled out my handy dandy mini tripod and remote shutter release.  I picked a spot in the house far away from rugs and with enough space to place my camera/tripod on the floor nearby.  We ended up in a walkway between the living room and kids playroom.
As soon as her nails were dry, she insisted on changing out her top for one of her sister's twirly dresses.  I guess her painted toes made her feel a bit glamorous.  I can't blame her.


7 comments:

docjim505 4/17/2014  

What a beautiful little girl!

Emma McClelland 4/17/2014  

What a cutie pie!

Nicole Renée 4/17/2014  

What beautiful moments you captured! Love these!

June K 4/17/2014  

Oh, looks like she had so much fun. It's great got to capture it. She turned into a starlet. :)

Deb 4/17/2014  

Love these photos sis! It looks like Havi had an absolute blast during her pedicure. And I knew that the dress was big on her, but wowzwers!!! Did she make it twirl!

Grandma (Bammy) 4/18/2014  

wow how Havi is maturing - she is so happy with her painted toes! such a beauty - can't wait to see everyone!
Love Bammy

Erin 5/08/2014  

What an amazing post! Amazing job getting in the pictures, what a great idea to set up the tripod. Such a fun time with your littlest girl!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP