What her tummy tells her

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A favorite snack around these parts lately are little tootsie rolls.
The kids are always asking for one after lunch.

The other day Madeline accompanied me to the mailbox with said tootsie roll already in her mouth.
Upon opening the mail, she discovered her credit card marketing ploy  library card came.  
Whoopie!  She was very excited.

As you can see, she not only has a tootsie in her mouth, she's also got one in her hand.
She promptly told me, " Mommy, my tummy says I need another tootsie.  Alright?"



How could I say no? 
She's such a hoot.

8 comments:

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography 6/05/2012  

I can totally relate- I love them. :) A girl after my own heart!

Kim Cunningham 6/05/2012  

I love them too! She's a doll, and therefore should have another tootsie roll.

Deb 6/05/2012  

This girl cracks me up!! Just like Leah tells me she needs more dessert. Those girls!

lisacng 6/05/2012  

Well, if the tummy says so ;). Oh, and love your arranged frames in the background.

Dumb Mom 6/06/2012  

Every one of those photos is amazing! You are super talented. So happy I clicked, and clicked, and stumbled across your blog!

Melissa 6/06/2012  

Well if the tummy says so! Love her. Praying for Gina and her family.

Great Scott 6/08/2012  

I love every one of these. Especially the close up of the coveted tootsie.

the meaklims 6/10/2012  

She is SUCH a hoot alright. I wouldn;t have been able to say no either, to that sweet face.

I love how crisp your black and white is in these shots. Just lovely.

Jill

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog is the place where shared our lives while waiting to bring our daughters Madeline and Havi home from China. (Our son Caleb was already home before this blog began.) It is now the place where we continue to share our life experiences, both big and little, as we try to glorify God and raise our 3 dumplings from China.

Feel free to join us as we journey through life, while I try to capture our days...

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP